Norwood Plaza130-150 Nahatan Street
Convenient Neighborhood Services
Norwood Plaza is a grocery-anchored neighborhood shopping center. It has an excellent location in downtown Norwood within walking distance to the commuter rail and local shops and restaurants.
Tenants at Norwood Plaza include Shaw’s Supermarket, CVS, TJ Maxx, For Eyes, Papa Gino’s, Norwood Wines & Liquors, Hair Cuttery, Citizens Bank, and Bank of America.
A New and Improved Norwood Plaza Coming Soon!
Norwood Construction Updates
- Updated façade finishes, sign bands, and storefronts.
- Removal of overhead canopy.
- Addition of outdoor dining area.
- Expanded sidewalks, improved seating areas, hardscape and landscaping.
- Relocated and improved connection to Lenox Street.
- Improved pedestrian travel lanes.
- Addition of front-on parking at storefronts.
- Updated pylon sign.
- Repaving of parking lot.
The final completion of storefronts, façade, and sidewalk areas are scheduled for November, 2018. More information regarding the project schedule and phase plan can be found here.
Thank you for your patronage and patience during the construction period.
Please contact Carole Montgomery at (617) 492-4118 EXT. 234 with questions, comments, or concerns.